Today we will consider such an urgent topic as facial skin care after 50 years at home.
At this age, care procedures are significantly different from those that should be carried out in younger years. It should be understood that the usual cleansing of the skin and applying a moisturizer will not help prolong youth, it is necessary to apply more radical measures.
Therefore, women who have recently celebrated the half-century anniversary should make every effort to preserve their beauty for as long as possible.
If you take into account all the subtleties of age changes when taking care of a person’s skin, you can stop the aging of the epidermis, remove the pronounced wrinkles, straighten out the contours of the face and give the skin not only a fresh, but also an elastic look.
What do you need to know when taking care of your skin after 50 years?
A regular care program should include the following recommendations of a beautician.
- Purify the skin at least two times a day, as softening agents should be applied soft gels or foams that include in its composition components such as walnut oil, Shea, sesame or avocado.
- At night, be sure to remove the remains of makeup and contamination, otherwise, you can provoke the acceleration of aging processes, the appearance of new wrinkles, irritations, inflammations, blockage of pores and allergic reactions.
- To notify the epidermis, you should not use lotions or tonics containing alcohol. It is better to give preference to those drugs in which there are components such as silk protein, collagen and wheat germ extract.
- When buying creams, pay attention to the content in the daytime ingredients such as vitamin E, retinol, plant extracts and UV filters. But in the night care cream must necessarily be oil macadam, avocado, collagen and Coenzyme Q10.
- Do not forget to make masks corresponding to age twice a week.
- Use weekly scrubs. You can do peeling with purchased products or a home scrub. For these purposes, coffee grounds and oatmeal are excellent.
- Choosing a cream for skin care for the eyelids, pay attention to the fact that it contained hyaluronic acid.
- Applying the cream on your face, do not forget about the neck.
- Eat properly, limit or at all exclude from a diet fat, fried, sweets, flour, alcohol, carbonated drinks and smoked products. Try to give preference to such products as fruits, vegetables, sour-milk products, cereals, legumes and nuts.
- If you use tonal tools, then choose those that contain UV filters. Keep reading https://www.webmd.com/beauty/women-over-50-natural-beauty-tips
- Observe the sleep and wakefulness. Do not forget that for a good rest and recovery, you need an eight hour sleep. If you suffer from insomnia, then take action and visit a doctor who prescribes sedatives or medications that normalize sleep, otherwise you risk getting bags and dark circles under your eyes.
- Try to avoid stress and do not worry about trifles.
- Do not forget to consume a sufficient amount of liquid daily.
- Pay attention to the sport, do gymnastics, go to the pool – all these actions will improve the metabolic processes in the body and, accordingly, prolong youth.
Recipes of home lotions for skin after 50 years
To extend youth to women after fifty will help not only salon procedures, but also folk remedies that are easily applicable at home.
Rub on a small grater cucumber and an aloe leaf. The resulting mixture pours two tablespoons of vodka and place in the refrigerator for two weeks. When the time is right, strain the liquid, add two tablespoons of clean water and your lotion is ready. You can wipe the face with the tonic twice a day.
Pour two tablespoons of calendula leaves with a glass of boiling water. After half an hour, strain the resulting broth. You can tone up the face, applying a remedy on the cotton pad or freeze the liquid in ice containers and daily wipe the dermal skin with cubes.
Masks for the care of mature skin
- Ripe banana, add a tablespoon of yogurt, stir and apply the resulting mixture for fifteen minutes on the face. Then wash with warm water and anoint your face with a moisturizing cream that matches your age.
- Mix in a separate container two teaspoons of fat-free cottage cheese, one tablespoon of kefir and a teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask on your face for a minute, and then rinse with cool water.
- Mix one tablespoon of oatmeal with one tablespoon of olive oil and two teaspoons of sour cream. In the resulting mixture, add egg white and a teaspoon of white clay. The resulting mixture is applied to the face for fifteen minutes.
- Mix one tablespoon of apple puree with one teaspoon of honey. In a mass, add five to ten drops of lemon and apply on face for ten minutes.
- Take one tablespoon of mashed potatoes, add to it one tablespoon of sour cream and one egg. Stir well and apply the resulting mass to the face for fifteen minutes.
Do not be lazy, follow the above recommendations and advice and get a well-groomed face even in adulthood.
You may also like How to Choose a Face Cream