Due to its high absorptive capacity, activated charcoal has long been used to treat a variety of diseases.
Coal is capable of adsorbing up to 400 kinds of poisons (including lead acetate, strychnine), inorganic substances (chlorine, lead and mercury), and decay products of all kinds of drugs and alcohol, gases, carcinogens, radionuclides, heavy metals. Activated charcoal absorbs toxins and bacteria, facilitates vomiting, stomach cramps, neutralizes intestinal flu.
Activated sorbent is simply irreplaceable for food intoxications, dyspepsia, flatulence, hangover, chronic kidney failure, liver cirrhosis, dermatoses and many other diseases.
Numerous studies have shown that activated charcoal reduces cholesterol, contributing to weight loss in obesity. With regular intake of coal inside the intestine is cleared of toxic products of metabolism, resulting in improved skin condition.
If you want to lose weight, activated charcoal can help you in this, but more indirectly. Activated charcoal cleanses the gastrointestinal tract, speeding up metabolism. If you want to lose some excess weight, go to a special diet rich in fiber and 3 times a day for half an hour before a meal drink a glass of coal water (a glass of water a teaspoon of activated charcoal). This diet is not recommended for more than 3 days. The break between 3-day courses is not less than 10 days.
If you take 1 cup of coal per day (preferably at night), the course should not last more than 10 days. Read also: https://www.nmbotanical.com/created-crafted-blog/diy-activated-charcoal-mask
When receiving water with activated charcoal, it is desirable to increase the consumption of drinking water and be prepared for the fact that with prolonged use without fiber and laxatives it can cause constipation.
Reducing body volumes is also facilitated by wraps using activated charcoal: activated charcoal not only fights against cellulite and fat deposits, but also stimulates the production of collagen, tightening and rejuvenating the skin.
Bandages with activated char are decontaminated and accelerate the healing of wounds.
If you add activated charcoal to a hot bath, it will turn into a “healing source”.
Coal activated reduces the acidity of water, which is very beneficial to the skin.
Infrared rays that emit activated charcoal warm up the deep layers of the skin, thereby bringing relief to the lumbago, relax the tensed muscles of the shoulders and neck, stimulate the production of collagen and improve blood circulation.
The effect of taking such a bath is comparable to immersion in a natural mineral hot spring.
In the Thai Internet, there is information that activated charcoal has the following properties:
- Improves intracellular metabolism and assimilation of sodium and potassium
- Increases the energy of the body
- Optimizes body absorption of oxygen
- Optimizes the function of cells.
- Restores nerve cells (according to the materials of the studies of the University of Göttingen in 1998)
- Activates enzymes that neutralize oxidative processes, “alkalizing” the body
- Improves blood circulation, which increases oxygen consumption by cells by 30% better
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Displays toxins
- Improves the absorption of nutrients necessary for the normal functioning of the body
- Accelerates wound healing
- Increase the productivity of the brain, relieves nervous tension, improves mood
- Improves metabolism
- Normalizes the production of cortisol
- It alleviates back pain, muscle and joint pain, with rheumatoid arthritis, bruises, fractures, relieves muscle spasms, swelling and muscle spasms
- Strengthens bones and teeth, eliminating the symptoms of osteoporosis
- Accelerates recovery after sports and domestic injuries
- Stimulates digestion, helps to lose weight, stimulating muscle formation
- Stimulates the creation of new skin cells and the production of collagen
There is also information about the “mineralization” of drinking water. Powder of activated charcoal is placed in a dense tissue pouch (50 g per liter of water) and falls into drinking water for several hours. One packet is enough for a month, once a week it is recommended to boil a bag of charcoal 10 minutes in drinking water for reactivation.